Pedál v klasickém Fuzz Face pouzdře s ručně vinutými komponenty. Limitovaná edice.
- Limitovaná edice s ručně vinutými komponenty
- Vychází ze speciální verze Octavio® okruhu bez “Octave-Up”, jak to používal Jimi Hendrix
- Agresivní, pronikavý zvuk z Jimiho živých vystoupení
- Klasické pouzdro Fuzz Face
- Ovladače pro Volume a Fuzz
- True Harwire Bypass
- 6.3 mm vstup a výstup
- Napájení: 9V baterie
- Vyrobeno v USA
Dunlop JHF3 Band of Gypsys Limited Edition Fuzz - zcela jiná kvalita než ostatní Fuzz face. Excelentní - TOP. Hand-wired.
Over the course of ’69–’70, Jimi Hendrix appeared at his most noted live shows—Live at Woodstock, Live at Berkeley, and Live at the Fillmore East—using a mysterious red Fuzz Face Distortion with white knobs. That fuzz box sounded like a completely different animal from any of the other Fuzz Face pedals in Jimi’s arsenal, snarling with a far more aggressive, biting tone.
The pedal itself has been lost to history, but its unmistakably unique tone lives on in the recordings of those three iconic shows, and Hendrix aficionados have tried to cop that sound for years.
We are happy to say that their tonal quest can finally come to a glorious end.
Poring tirelessly over all of the different customized circuit designs Jimi used over the years, our engineers narrowed down this elusive fuzz tone to a version of the Octavio Fuzz without the octave up circuitry. After making a few tweaks, they nailed it with the JHF3 Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face Distortion.
Now, you can get the same Fuzz Face tone Jimi used to woo the masses at his most famous performances, in a classic Fuzz Face housing with hand-wired components. Limited edition.
Dunlop JHF3 Band of Gypsys Limited Edition Fuzz Features:
- Re-creation of the iconic Band of Gypsys fuzz face
- This Fuzz Face has a more aggressive and biting sound
- Each pedal is handwired to perfection
- True-bypass switching keeps you signal path clean when not in use
- Legendary Fuzz Face tone in a pedalboard-friendly housing
| DUNLOP | Dunlop