Párovaná čtveřice nízkovýkonnových (12-18 wattů) koncových elektronek renomovaného výrobce
Our most premium design, for long life and professional performance. The choice for many pro players who use
Groove Tubes in their favorite amps for recording and rehearsal; fully captures the spirit and sound of tube
amps from the ’50s and ‘60s to the present.
Groove Tubes power tubes are matched and rated in low, medium and high output levels.
Most amp manufacturers bias their amps for tubes in the “medium” range, and replacement of stock tubes frequently do not require re-biasing if “mediums” are purchased.
- For softer feel, quicker distortion and creamier tone, we suggest “lows”
- For more dynamic headroom and tighter, quicker and harder overall response, we suggest “highs”.
Lows and highs are more likely to require re-biasing by a qualified service technician to meet your
For amp service techs or those wishing to customize amplifiers to achieve specialized tone, “high” (8-10) and
“low” (1-3) tube sets are available. In most cases, these may bequire amp re-biasing by a qualified service
technician. Please contact customer service to purchase matched sets with ratings other than “medium.”
- “low” (1-3) - Early distortion, wide range, softer attack good for Rock and Blues solos
- “medium ” (4-7) - Normal performance, great dynamic range/attack and best all around rating type for all styles of playing
- “high” (8-10) - Most dynamic range, most clean power/less break-up for power players, Jazz and bass amps.
| GROOVE TUBES | GROOVE TUBES